RE: [exim] Using Exim For Everything

Autor: Vahric MUHTARYAN
A: 'Odhiambo G. Washington', exim-users
CC: vahricm
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Using Exim For Everything
    I searched google and some other search engines , also I'm FreeBSD
fanatic and search all freebsd-isp list for this situation.
    But your right I have to ask more specific questions, but first I
wait What type response will be back ?! I asked this question directly
because too many people using qmail-ldap but I like exim if I can find out a
solution with exim I will be happy.

1) Really I have to learn LDAP too, But you say with LDAP I could distribute
data several server with Mysql or PostgreSQL we can't or maybe mysql cluster
maybe use isn't it ? !

2) I have to search I think but I don't know which application I will use
POP3/IMAP or Courier-imap but I don't think so give ability of IMAP just
pop3 enough . Because When webmail is gread and local connectivity is
growing day by day maybe IMAP .

İts look like for performans and for load I will seperate webmail, smtp and
pop3 servers .

And also I asked this question to list because of How can I scale ?! For
example qmail users can scale 1,500,000 or 2,000,000 mailbox.

Thanks for your helps
Best Regards
Vahric MUHTARYAN