Re: [exim] smtp_active_hostname

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
CC: Michael F. Sprague
Assumpte: Re: [exim] smtp_active_hostname
Earlier today, Wed, 22 Dec 2004, I wrote:

> Meanwhile, I don't see any reason why there shouldn't be a variable
> called smtp_active_hostname, so I'll think about adding it.

It turns out to be straightforward to add the variable and furthermore
to use it by default in smtp_banner, so it will be like that in the next
release. There will shortly be a snapshot of the next release. The
release itself won't be out for some weeks, as there is a lot of
documentation to update.

Regards,
Philip