Re: [exim] problem with greylisting and retries

Author: Exim User's Mailing List
To: Daniel Tiefnig
CC: Exim User's Mailing List
Subject: Re: [exim] problem with greylisting and retries
[ On Thursday, December 9, 2004 at 18:58:47 (+0100), Daniel Tiefnig wrote: ]
> Subject: [exim] problem with greylisting and retries
>
> Does nobody else think greylisting is
> one of the stupidest things people invented since HTML e-mail?

Well, maybe not that stupid, but it's definitely a dumb thing to do to
yourself, err, your e-mail users....

Kinda like banging one's head on the wall and then telling your doctor
that your head hurts and then having the doctor say "Take two aspirin
and call me back again in the morning!" :-)

There are much better ways of dealing with the problem, ways that don't
change the way normal "good" mail is delivered at all.

--
                        Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098                  VE3TCP            RoboHack <woods@???>