Re: [exim-dev] problems in eximstats.8

Author: David Woodhouse
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: Eric S. Raymond, exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] problems in eximstats.8
On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 09:40 +0000, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> I understand the exiscan extension includes SPF. The Fedora RPMs are
> built with exiscan, although I don't know if SPF is configured in (or
> even if it needs build time configuring in).

It would need to be, and it isn't.

> As I am another SPF sceptic I haven't followed this up.

Although I'm not actually the maintainer of that package, and I'll be
taking a large blunt implement to anyone else who tries to add SPF
support to Fedora's Exim RPM. I think it'll remain SPF-free for the time
being.

Eric, I'd recommend that you investigate other solutions which aren't so
broken.

--
dwmw2