RE: [exim] router for bounce messages

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Philip Hazel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: jori.hamalainen
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: RE: [exim] router for bounce messages
On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 jori.hamalainen@??? wrote:

> First information, I just fixed my situation by changing
> senders = :     => condition = ${if eq{$sender_address_domain}{} {yes}{no}}

Good.

> Because there was about 50 screens of debugging info, I though that
> debug output below would show you that "address match: subject=1@a
> pattern=" which would probably mean that "senders" -variable contains
> "1@a" and pattern is empty.

A plain -d would have shown fewer screens, but what I wanted to see was
the arrival of the message, to see what it said about the sender, and I
also wanted to see the log lines for everything that was happening.

> About testing again this I cannot do that, because I don't have
> version history of configuration files and I've changed config a lot
> according to my specs after getting around of this "senders = :"
> -issue. Like rewriting envelope_to, envelope_from and headers to
> values I need.

senders = : certainly works in many test cases, so there is nothing
more that I can now do.