RE: [exim] router for bounce messages

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: jori.hamalainen
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: RE: [exim] router for bounce messages
> > First information, I just fixed my situation by changing
> > senders = :     => condition = ${if
> eq{$sender_address_domain}{} {yes}{no}}

> Good.

The thing is that after a lot of config tweaking also the "senders = :" seems to work. I needed to go around errors_to -router option by different way, and that probably that fixed also my bounce routing and this senders-stuff.

So I cannot reproduce my error mentioned earlier, and it might have been a logic-error in my configuration.