RE: [exim] router for bounce messages

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: jori.hamalainen
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: RE: [exim] router for bounce messages
Hello,

First information, I just fixed my situation by changing
senders = :     => condition = ${if eq{$sender_address_domain}{} {yes}{no}}

which seems to work ok for my case.

Because there was about 50 screens of debugging info, I though that debug output below would show you that "address match: subject=1@a pattern=" which would probably mean that "senders" -variable contains "1@a" and pattern is empty.

And all this input data was done by Exim bounce writing stuff. I had errors_to -stings in normal router, but it didn't work because exim was checking routing of errors_to stuff which didn't resolve.

About testing again this I cannot do that, because I don't have version history of configuration files and I've changed config a lot according to my specs after getting around of this "senders = :" -issue. Like rewriting envelope_to, envelope_from and headers to values I need.

Best regards, Jori