RE: [exim] SBL and iptables

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: David Murphy
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: 'Wakko Warner'
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: RE: [exim] SBL and iptables
While that does make sense I can seem to get exim to let me put a pipe
command in that section. I not understanding what im doing wrong.

I wanted it to run right at

drop dnslists =  relays.ordb.org :  bl.spamcop.net
       message = your mail server $sender_host_address is in a black list \
              at $dnslist_domain ($dnslist_text)

But its like pipe isn't allowed in that section.