Re: [exim] SBL and iptables

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Wakko Warner
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: David Murphy
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] SBL and iptables
> I have been trying to work out a way so if a sbl/rbl match is found rather
> than just denying the connection . I can have that same acl pipe to iptables
> and add a iptable deny rule.
>
> Every method ive tried from a pipe to a execute has failed someone please
> help me.

Probably because exim is not running as root? I've thought about this
myself, but my firewall is not on the local machine.

How about trying sudo? I did this at work to automatically update the
mcafee virus definition files when I get an email from mcafee saying that
they released an updated version.