Re: [exim] SBL and iptables

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marc Perkel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: David Murphy
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] SBL and iptables
If you get the ip addresses into a text file - or many text files in one
directory - I use this.

# --- Filter Hackers
# The idea is that this can filter hackers from known IP address
# and filter packets before they even atempt to talk to services

# The directory /etc/blockip contains files that contain lists
# of IP addresses that are blocked on this system. These are IPs
# of people who have tried to hack us, spam blogs, and other troublemakers.

echo
echo "# Block all connections from these IP addresses"
echo

for blacklist in /etc/blockip/* ; do
   echo ""
   echo "Blocking IP addresses in list $blacklist"
   echo ""
   for ipaddress in $( grep -v ^# $blacklist | awk '{print $1}' ); do
      iptables -v -A INPUT -s $ipaddress -j DROP
   done
done