Re: [Exim] Authenticated smtp

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Phil Jordan
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Authenticated smtp
I've run tests (exim -d+expand -be) with exim both as root and as exim.

(I'm running RH9 with PAM 0.75. I created a pam.d/exim file by hand
modelled after the one used for IMAP on my system.)

The test run as root succeeds, validating my authenticator code.

The test run as exim fails.

Before I give up on PAM and start looking at other options, can I double
check if there's anything special I should be doing for my PAM config
(pam.d/exim) please? According to the Exim docs PAM 0.72 and up should
support checking from a non-root account so I had expected using PAM to
work.

Thanks

Phil Jordan

On Wed Jul 28, 2004 at 2:26 am, Nathan Ollerenshaw wrote