Re: [Exim] pull back lookup info as variable

Author: Dave Markham
To: Tor Slettnes
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] pull back lookup info as variable
Thanks. I know the syntax would be wrong its just trying to put down whats
in my head :) I will try your example thanks again.

Unfortunately the mail server does not have local domains as such and what I
am trying got do is send a message depending on the target MX resolved ip
either straight on, if its what im calling an internal ip, or send it out to
internet via a third party if its for any other domain. The mail server is
acting as a relayer for internal departments as such and there are many many
domains of which we do not all know. What we do know is the ip range of
these internal departments. hope that makes sense. The departments will need
to send to each other or send out to internet.

Thanks
Dave