[Exim] Remove sender from group expansion alias

Author: Nigel Wade
To: Exim users list
Subject: [Exim] Remove sender from group expansion alias
I am trying to tidy up a minor annoyance I have in my Exim setup. But so far
I've not been able to find any solution to the problem. I currently do group
expansion in aliases using an LDAP lookup in a redirect router. The lookup
is done using the data option, and returns a list of mail address which are
then redirected.

Currently, if the sender is a member of the group, they receive a copy of
the message they sent. I'd like to be able to change this, and remove the
sender from the expanded list. Is there any way to do this within the
redirect router?

E-mail :    nmw@???
Phone :     +44 (0)116 2523548, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555