RE: [Exim] Problem with posting or subscribing to the Exim U…

Author: Enjoy your Day
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Problem with posting or subscribing to the Exim Users list!
Hello Tor,
Thank you so much. You are the first person who actually offers a real
solution, all the others just rehash the problem or flame.
Your solution works fine but the line:
hosts       = +relay_from_hosts
Does not work for me because I do not use this host list.
For right now I have this line replaced with
Authenticated = *

Now I need to find a way to force every local user to use authentication.
How do I do this?

Thanks again!