[Exim] log_selector

Autor: Tony Finch
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] log_selector
I occurs to me that it would be useful to have a mainlog_selector and a
rejectlog_selector. There's an awesome amount of noise in my logs caused
by ratware speaking pidgin-SMTP and Exim objecting to it. Hence at the
moment I have (amongst other things)

log_selector    = -host_lookup_failed -lost_incoming_connection

But I'd like to keep the information in the rejectlog, with a view to
using it to populate a blacklist of badly-behaved hosts. I'd also add
+smtp_incomplete_transaction +smtp_protocol_error +smtp_syntax_error etc.
This idea might also make the implementation of syslog_duplication
simpler.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
THE WASH TO NORTH FORELAND: WEST 3 BACKING SOUTHWEST 4 OCCASIONALLY 5 BUT