Re: [Exim] newbie email problems

Autor: K. Shantanu
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] newbie email problems
Hi,

Sorry for directly mailing you Nigel.

* Nigel Metheringham <Nigel.Metheringham@???> [040706 06:37]:

> Not a clue. You just aren't giving enough context to your questions
> for people to make a reasonable attempt at answering. I don't know what
> you are aiming to end up with....

What more informaton you want? I want,
- mails to be delviered properly to users like shantanu@???
- mails to be delviered properly to extension addresses like
shantanu-extension@???
- this file tag is ruining everything. What do I put there?
These are the basic thing I expect from an MTA, right? Virus scan,
SMTP-Auth etc. can wait. And do we have a comprehensive and easy
to understand document like "Life with qmail" for exim?

Also, if you want any specific information do ask.

Shantanu