Re: [Exim] Exim4 SSL Auth conf for sasldb2?

Autor: Lars Schimmer
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim4 SSL Auth conf for sasldb2?
Andreas Metzler schrieb:
| On 2004-07-06 Lars Schimmer <schimmer@???> wrote:

|>Andreas Metzler schrieb:
|
| [...]

|>| Correct, and basically that is all you have to do. Start a second
|>| daemon with "-oX 465 -tls-on-connect", or listen to exim(8)'s

| You have no choice. Either two daemons or daemon + inetd.

|>so i set
|>daemon_smtp_ports = 25 : 465
|

|>But If I try a SSL connect on that port, it doesn't connect.
|>Seems I need more ;-)
|

| Exim does not suppport a single daemon serving both -tls-on-connect
| and "normal" ports.

Oh, Oky.
Then I have to run 2 daemons.
Is there any problem to let 2 daemons run with the same conf-file?
E.g. for me just change the /etc/init.d/exim.4 and everything works
fine, two daemons, one with ssl, one without?

|              cu andreas

Cya
Lars
- --
Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institut für Computergraphik
Tel.: +49 531 391-2109            E-Mail: schimmer@???
PGP-Key-ID: 0xB87A0E03