Re: [Exim] Mozillla Thunderbird & Exim &TLS Don't connect...

Autor: Lars Schimmer
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Mozillla Thunderbird & Exim &TLS Don't connect...
Lars Schimmer schrieb:
| Hi!

| I've got some strange problems here:
| 2 PCs, both with Windows XP and Mozilla Thunderbird 0.7.1 german.
| Both mailservers identical setup (TLS, IP correct, username and email
| adress correct, port25).
| Both PCs has Identport open, both has a DNS.
| But from one PC it works, the other one don't get a connect on port 25
| if TLS is on. On PC 2, if TLS is off, everything works fine.
| But our exim 4.34 is confed to relay only for TLS connects.
| ANY hints?

Now, I set up exim 4.34 to run on another port, TLS works for the second
PC. I'm a bit clueless.

Cya
Lars
- --
Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institut für Computergraphik
Tel.: +49 531 391-2109            E-Mail: schimmer@???
PGP-Key-ID: 0xB87A0E03