Re: [Exim] Exim Switch

Author: Edward St Pierre
To: joe
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim Switch
I think you can do something like this:

(It has been along time since I used that version of exim)

Director
to_exchange:
  domains       = pccc.org
  driver        = smartuser
  transport     = to_exchange_smtp

Transport:

to_exchange_smtp:
driver = smtp
hosts = internal.exchange.server.hostname

If you need to verify recipient addresses you might want to use
callouts. not sure if they exist in that version.

Ed