Re: [Exim] Matching bounce recipients against sender hashes

Author: Tim Jackson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Matching bounce recipients against sender hashes
Hi Tor, on Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:39:53 -0700 you wrote:

> After various SMTP protocol checks and delays, greylisting, and
> spamassassin, I find that the only undesired messages I still get are
> "collateral spam": delivery status notifications, "virus found"
> bounces, etc. Now I want to tackle those.

Not quite the answer you were looking for, but have you tried my
SpamAssassin anti-bogus-warnings rules at
http://www.timj.co.uk/linux/bogus-virus-warnings.cf ?

It won't stop everything you're talking about, but it seems to be doing a
fair job for me and others at cutting out a lot of the virus noise.

Tim