RE: [Exim] Server Hostname compared to sending domain

Author: David Garza
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Server Hostname compared to sending domain
Hello,

If you go down to the mail part of the tests, you will see like a yellow or
red box and says a message concerning the hostname and the domain name. I
did mention this was a new server, plus the domains you have looked up are
being forwarded, using DNS, to the x.x.x.138 server until the Name servers
fully propagate. Thanks for the hint on the miss spelling.

Basically, I want to know, is there anyway when Exim talks to another server
to have it instead of saying serv5.ccfhosting.com, to say the actual domain
name it is being sent from?

Thanks and God Bless!

David Garza - CCF Web Hosting
"Where Customers Come First!"
www.ccfhosting.com - david@???

Are you looking for an affordable and reliable web host, or is your business
expanding and requires the power and ***versatility*** of a dedicated
server? Give us a try, you won't regret it!