Re: [Exim] OS X php Issues

Autor: Tor Slettnes
A: Rich Fortnum
CC: Submit Exim Users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] OS X php Issues
On May 28, 2004, at 10:03, Rich Fortnum wrote:

> Hi there. I just installed EXIM on my server on Panther (OS X 10.3.4)
> and I'm having a couple of problems:
> 1. Index.php comes up ok, however the Domains page comes up php code,
> and not anything useful. It's like PHP isn't installed, however I have
> phpmyadmin installed which works fine. I've tested for php and
> everything is fine. Should I change my httpd.conf file somehow?

Hmm, that's really cute and all, but what you are saying does not make
sense.

You said you installed Exim. Do you know what Exim is?

Specifically, it has nothing to do with PHP, "domains pages", MySQL
(though you may be able to use MySQL for various purposes with Exim),
or "httpd.conf".

Exim is a Mail Transport Agent (MTA), responsible for sending and
receiving mail.

Perhaps you are talking about some Web-based configuration tool for
Exim? Perhaps "webmin" (does it have an Exim module?)?

-tor