[Exim] OS X php Issues

Autor: Rich Fortnum
A: Submit Exim Users
Assumpte: [Exim] OS X php Issues
Hi there. I just installed EXIM on my server on Panther (OS X 10.3.4)
and I'm having a couple of problems:

1. Index.php comes up ok, however the Domains page comes up php code,
and not anything useful. It's like PHP isn't installed, however I have
phpmyadmin installed which works fine. I've tested for php and
everything is fine. Should I change my httpd.conf file somehow?

2. Clicking on Aliases, I get the following:

Error #2002:Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)

Other links give me the same. Seems there's a config file somewhere
that I should modify, but I am not sure where.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers

Rich Fortnum
rf@???