Re: [Exim] BACKUP smart host?

Autor: Edgar Lovecraft
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] BACKUP smart host?
Thomas Fini Hansen wrote:

..[snip]...

> > At least in the USA, there are too many options to not pick a better
> > ISP.
>
> Excuse me, but the whole world isn't the US.

Yes I know, that is why I said "in the USA" as I cannot comment on telco
options outside of this country, as I do not know what the situation is
any where else. But here in the USA, you have options. :)

You may not like the options that you have, or the money you may have to
spend, but, you have options in this country, the USA. You have freedom,
so use it.

(that is for those in the USA and no where else, as many people in this
country seem to have forgotten about the freedoms they do have)

> Anyway, this was in a pretty developed country, in this millennia, so I
> wouldn't be surprised if there is in fact people out there in the world,
> that *doesn't* have a real choice.

I understand, but again, I was specifically pointing out the situation in
this country, not others.

--

--EAL--