Re: [Exim] Underscore in domain part (rcpt to phase)

Author: Matthew Byng-Maddick
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Underscore in domain part (rcpt to phase)
On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 05:30:24PM +0200, ronny.vaningh@??? wrote:
> I know ... But it's legacy and sendmail did accept it apparently ....
> But if you can tweak it for the helo phase why not for the rcpt to phase

Given that you are the only person on the planet who will *ever* want this
feature to appear in exim, please note that exim is open source software,
and feel free to patch it. Note that you may need to also need to patch your
system resolver, and possibly your nameserver in order to make the lookups
happen.

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick          <mbm@???>           http://colondot.net/