Re: [Exim] exim references

Author: Alan Thew
To: Exim List
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim references
On Thu, 6 May 2004 14:48 , Mike Meredith <mike.meredith@???> said:

> --
> On Thu, 06 May 2004 13:26:04 +0100, Nigel Wade wrote:
> > Marcos Monge wrote:
> > > I'm trying to use Exim for a big new mail services in a University
> > > (~80.000 users), but my boss is asking about some references of other
> >
> > The University of Leicester use Exim for the central mail system (at least
> > according to the 220 SMTP greeting it's Exim 4.30). If I understand their
>
> Just to add to the list, the University of Portsmouth is also using Exim at
> 'the edge' in front of Mercury MTAs internally (plus an insignificant
> number of exceptions which all run Exim).

Just to join the list, the University of Liverpool have run exim since 1Q
1998 on our main hubs and at last count have > 12 machines running exim,
incuding the main hubs whuch handle all University mail for 20K+ users.

--
Alan Thew                                       alan.thew@???
Computing Services,University of Liverpool      Fax: +44 151 794-4442