Re: [Exim] Re: exim references

Author: Mark Hynes
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: exim references
On May 06, Bruce Richardson wrote:
> On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 01:49:06PM +0100, John Hall wrote:
> > "Nigel Metheringham" <Nigel.Metheringham@???> wrote in
> > message news:1083758886.16669.40.camel@???...
> >
> > >       * Significant numbers of smaller ISPs are also exim users.

> > > It will be interesting if any other large (UK) sites pop up in this
> > > thread - I don't watch the market as much as I used to...
> >
> > Zen and Clara both appear to use Exim 4.30.
>
> I know that Easynet use Exim 4 in their mail systems. It is also one of
> the core tools in the anti-spam service that they sell to customers.

We do - we pretty much exclusively use Exim in the UK, as do most of our
other subsidiaries across Europe. Some rough figures for Easynet UK
(including various virtual ISPs / brands including UK Online):

Inbound: ~ 3 million messages / day
Outbound: ~ 1 million messages / day
Relayed: ~ 1.25 million messages / day

--