[Exim] RE:J-files not being deleted

Autor: Steve Karlsen
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] RE:J-files not being deleted
Hi,

Sorry for re-posting this, my hotmail junk filter decided to have a funny
five minutes and filtered all my exim list mail into the junk bin.

I know everyone's a bit busy, but does anyone have any idea why this is
happening :

Currently using Exim 4.30, have noticed that the J-files or journal files do
not get removed from the spool directory, after a message has been
successfully been delivered to it's destination. I've got J files that have
been in the spool directory for about 20 days.
Any ideas why they're not being deleted

Cheers

Steve

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger