[Exim] local_scan(): strange header structures.

Autor: Alexander Sabourenkov
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] local_scan(): strange header structures.
Hello.

I've been encountering strange header structures as seen from local_scan -
in some cases both slen and text were 0, in others, only text was 0, i.e. NULL.

This appeared as I was porting my code from 4.30 to 4.32.

I'm not entirely sure, if this is not caused by some memory corruption from my
own code.

Could anyone more familiar with the local_scan() API please clarify if this is
to be expected?

If it is I'm very curious of the origin of such empty headers.

--

./lxnt