Re: [Exim] local_scan(): strange header structures.

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Alexander Sabourenkov
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] local_scan(): strange header structures.
On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Alexander Sabourenkov wrote:

> I've been encountering strange header structures as seen from local_scan -
> in some cases both slen and text were 0, in others, only text was 0, i.e. NULL.

> This appeared as I was porting my code from 4.30 to 4.32.

There was a change. The Received: header is now generated right at the
end. However, there is a "placeholder" for it in the list of headers.
That is probably what you are seeing. The placeholder's type is set to
type_old, so you should be ignoring it. The text is set to NULL, but I
see that I haven't set slen. I should probably set that 0 for tidiness.

I should also document this in the chapter on the local_scan() API!

Philip