Re: [Exim] RE:J-files not being deleted

Autor: Steve Karlsen
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] RE:J-files not being deleted
Philip,

Thanks for the reply.
It seems that for every completed message, the journal file was not deleted.
I'm quite sure that there was nothing in the panic log about not being able
to delete journal files, but I'll check when I go back into work on Monday.
I do see completed messages in the message log, it all looks pretty much ok.
Monday I'll run it with debug turned on.

Cheers, many thanks for yr time

Steve