Re: [Exim] Incoming Message Size

Author: Alex Flores
To: Benjamin Ritcey
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Incoming Message Size
Sorry. I am using my own servers.

Here is the actual error (in blue):

<aflores@???>
     (reason: 552 Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage allocation)

... while talking to incoming1.fijiescapes.com.:

>>> MAIL From:<aflores@???> SIZE=6551639

<<< 552 Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage allocation
554 5.0.0 <aflores@???>... Service unavailable
Reporting-MTA: dns; franklin.concentric.net
Received-From-MTA: dns; w250.z064003083.lax-ca.dsl.cnc.net
Arrival-Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:11:43 -0400 (EDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; aflores@???
Action: failed