Re: [Exim] not following spamd_address

Author: Sander Smeenk
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] not following spamd_address
Quoting Michael Johnson (kaiser@???):

> spamd_address = ###.###.###.### 783
> # Spam Assassin
> spamcheck:

I believe you are mixing exiscan(-acl) with a router driven spamchecking
solution. The spamd_address seting is an exiscan configuration setting
and has nothing to do with the router driven one.

And, now you know that, i'd advise you check if you can switch to
exiscan or sa-exim, since those are usually way better than the router
driven one you're using now. (More configurable, more extensible).

>     transport_filter = /usr/bin/spamc

Or you could maybe (!) specify commandline parameters to spamc to tell
it where to connect to spamd.

HTH!
Sander.