[Exim] not following spamd_address

Author: Michael Johnson
To: Exim-users
Subject: [Exim] not following spamd_address
I've set the part of my SA configuration for exim thusly:

spamd_address = ###.###.###.### 783

However, my spamcheck router is using the localhost (since it's set up
that way. Duh!) How should I alter my spamcheck transport to look to
the remote host?

# Spam Assassin
spamcheck:
     driver = pipe
     command = /usr/exim/bin/exim -oMr spam-scanned -bS
     use_bsmtp = true
     transport_filter = /usr/bin/spamc
     home_directory = "/tmp"
     current_directory = "/tmp"
     # must use a privileged user to set $received_protocol on the way
back in!
     user = exim
     group = 6
     log_output = true
     return_fail_output = true
     return_path_add = false
     message_prefix =
     message_suffix =

Obviously (I think), the driver should not be pipe, rather remote.
Would I have to place something different where command is? Somehow
show the IP address even though I've given it earlier in the
spamd_address?

-Michael

Who is the happiest of men? He who values the merits of others, and in
their pleasure takes joy, even as though t'were his own.

                    --Johann von Goethe