Re: [Exim] Survey - If offered would you attend a US based E…

Author: kmb
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [Exim] RBL List question, Re: [Exim] RBL List question, Re: [Exim] RBL List question
Subject: Re: [Exim] Survey - If offered would you attend a US based Exim class?
Exim Administrators,

Philip has contacted me and I believe we can pull this off,
provided we can get a turnout. Due to Philip's other events that are
on his calendar, It is looking like a June Event one month before the
UK course. I believe that we need to have a good turnout to make a go
of this. So stop by and vote on the survey if you have not already.
Assuming that some will vote yes and then back out, we need to have
some percentage above the "required" number to go forward.
http://www.exim-users.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24014

What we need is a better understanding from you, the "Exim Community"
here in North America, is this something that you want?

The event is looking like this ( very subject to change )

Event: June 14/15

Two full days of Classes:

Cost - ~ $500.00 (totally depends on attendance)

Room- ~ 100/night single or 120/night for two

Meals - Still waiting on cost feed back

Internet Access in rooms

Keep in Mind that we are just in the planning phase for this event and
things may change. The Location will be Roger Williams University, in
Bristol RI, on the Coast of RI, Air Travel though Boston and
Providence, 60mi and 30mi from the University.

I will post more detailed information when I have it, and As soon as we
have enough indication that we will have the required attendance we
will set up a registration process.

Kevin

--
kmb

Kevin Barrett
Administrator -- Exim-Users.org Portal And Forums
Exim-users email list to forum gateway
Come Join us at 'The Exim-Users Forums' (http://www.exim-users.org)

kmb's Profile: http://www.exim-users.org/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1
View this thread: http://www.exim-users.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=24015