Re: [Exim] Survey - If offered would you attend a US based E…

Author: Christopher Baker
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Survey - If offered would you attend a US based Exim class?
If you are having it at a college, why don't you see about making some
arrangements so that participants could stay in the dorms? I am
certainly open to that. That's a lot better than paying a ridiculous
price of $100 per night for a room in some overpriced hotel. Most dorms
have good Net connections.

June in Rhode Island is cool with me. I'm in Ohio and will drive, but
will be moving to Austin in the summer. Are there any Austin folks on
the list? I'm visiting Austin next week.

Chris

FRANK BURNS: Unless we each conform, unless we
obey orders, unless we follow our leaders blindly, there
is no possible way we can remain free.
_M*A*S*H_, "The Novocaine Mutiny"
Chris Baker -- www.chrisbaker.net
chris@???, chrisbaker@???, cbaker2@???
"When you stop growing, you start dying."