Re: [Exim] ClamAV and Exim4

Author: Jim Archer
To: Phil White, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] ClamAV and Exim4
Thanks to everyone who replied, but this document requires Exiscan. The
Debian Exiscan package wants to install maildrop, which I am trying to
avoid.

I have SpamAssassin running just by setting up a transport to invoke the
spamc program. Can Clam AV be used in a similar way?

--On Tuesday, February 03, 2004 6:05 AM +0000 Phil White