[Exim] Problem with routing messages

Author: Stephen Gran
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Problem with routing messages
Hello all,

I am noticing (probably because this latest virus outbreak has increased
the noise to signal ratio in my email) that if an address in my
relay_to_domains list fails, it falls through and tries local delivery.
In other words, if I relay for foo.com, an email destined for
steve@??? will fail for foo.com (no local part steve), and then get
delivered locally to my steve account. I want such mail to be rejected,
rather than fall through to local accounts, obviously.

This is my relay domains uucp router:
uucphost:
transport = uucp
domains = +relay_to_domains
driver = manualroute
require_files = CONFDIR/relay-domains/$domain.uucp
verify_recipient
route_data = ${lookup{$domain}lsearch{CONFDIR/relay-domains/$domain.uucp}}
local_parts = lsearch;CONFDIR/relay-domains/$domain.uucp.users
local_part_suffix = +*
local_part_suffix_optional
#local_parts = tbm:root:postmaster:webmaster:mailer-daemon:abuse:stefan
no_more

I have a similar one for smtp transport for those that want that instead.
I thought that this set up would search for the local part in the file
CONFDIR/relay-domains/$domain.uucp.users and make sure that this is a
uucp domain by looking at CONFDIR/relay-domains/$domain.uucp, and
obtaining routing information from it, but then fail if that didn't
work, because of the no_more.

Do I need to explicitly set +local_domains or something in all of the
local routers to force the behavior I thought I had? Or is this
something I'm just missing?

Exim 4.30, if it matters.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Well, Jim, I'm not much of an actor     |
|  steve@???             | either.                                 |