[Exim] Exim 4.2 and ClamAV 0.6

Author: Frank DeChellis DSL
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim 4.2 and ClamAV 0.6
Hi.

I have been trying to get ClamAV working with my Exim 4.2 (with Exiscan)
and am becoming very frustrated. We have NetbSD 4.2

What lines would I have to enter into my configure files for exim to get
this baby working?

Several different configs show no positive results. Our system runs
spamassassin fine and I know the different components of Clam AV work OK
(it upgrades the data base and runs scans on files and the clamd stays up
and writes to the log file and all those other nice things.)

I've checked out examples on a few sites (duncanthrax among them) and some
guys on another list were kind enough to offer some suggestions.

Any help anybody can offer would be appreciated.

Thanks
Frank