Re: [Exim] MyDoom filtering?

Author: Dennis Davis
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] MyDoom filtering?
>From: Dennis Davis <D.H.Davis@???>
>To:       exim-users@???
>Subject:  Re:  [Exim] MyDoom filtering?
>Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:30:07 +0000 (GMT)

>...resulting in us having seen ~7300 copies on this virus so far
>today. However, unless the numbers start climbing rapidly, I doubt
>that it'll reach the same dizzy heights reached by the W32/Sobig-F
>virus last August :-(

On reflection, the above guess may may be based on incorrect data.
I'm also rejecting connections based on the MAPS, Spamhaus and Sorbs
RBLs. I suspect these refusals may include infected home machines
trying to send this virus to us. Just goes to show it pays not to
keep all of your eggs in one basket!