Re: [Exim] MyDoom filtering?

Author: Danny Bendersky
To: Rossz Vamos-Wentworth
CC: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] MyDoom filtering?
Hi, can you share the PHP code to build this stats?

I like them!
:-)

On Jan 27, 2004, at 2:32 PM, Rossz Vamos-Wentworth wrote:

> Mark Seamans wrote:
>> Maybe I'm special...but all of the mail servers I have deployed with
>> clamav
>> have been rejecting the virus since 17:00 yesterday (27Jan2004) via
>> clamav,
>> exim-acl.
>> The only thing I did was sip my coffee and chuckle. Sure, there are
>> other
>> ways to handle it....but hey, we all have more imortant things to
>> do...like ....get another cup of coffe and complie yet another
>> version of
>> glibc.
>
> When I recieved the first one yesterday (disguised as a bounce
> message),
> I immediately thought "VIRUS!" and did a manual update of the clamav
> database. After verifying the update detected the nasty, I spent a
> little time coding a PHP graph to show the daily reject count:
>
> http://vamos-wentworth.org/rejectgraph.php
>
> This is a personal server, so I don't have anywhere near the numbers
> you
> guys have.
>
> --
> Rossz
>

> --

Saludos....

Daniel Bendersky.

Daniel Bendersky              Director de Operaciones y Tecnología
dbenders@???                          http://www.netline.cl
NETLINE                                Av. Vitacura # 2939 of. 202
Oficina   : +56 2 751 2600            Las Condes, Santiago - CHILE
Celular   : +56 9 998 9122               Fax2mail : +56 2 751 2651
Voice2mail: +56 2 751 2618
            "Success is a journey, not a destination"