Re: [Exim] Different arguments in favor of Webmin

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Different arguments in favor of Webmin
On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 01:04:41PM -0500, Mitsu Hadeishi wrote:
> Yes, I know this has been discussed before, and I have read the
> discussion in the archives. However, I'd like to make a new
> argument in favor of a Webmin module for Exim.

[...]

There is a postfix webmin module why do we need one for exim, too?

If I were using webmin to configure my MTA, why should I care whether
I used exim or postfix? I kind of doubt a (usable) configuration
frontend would offer configurations of exim which are not possible if
using postfix.

Imho postfix is better suited for being configured with a frontend,
because its configuration is *a* *lot* shorter and easier to parse.
               cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"