Re: [Exim] Using ACLs to verify RCPT TO

Author: ISP List
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Using ACLs to verify RCPT TO
>>What does the "1" signify in the SELECT statement (or is that just a
>>typo)? I assumed that it would be something like:
>>SELECT from USERS where EMAIL='$local_part@$domain'
>
>         ^ This one misses the fields.

Whoops, you're correct. Wrote that reply too early this morning :-) I
meant something like:

SELECT email FROM USERS where EMAIL='$local_part@$domain';

>The "command-style" lookups (lookup;) will return true when a value is
>returned, it does not care about the value itself. So, when a row matches,
>just 1 will be returned, instead of any extracted data.

Gotcha. Also, I assume the "!" mark in front of "!recipients" means "not",
correct? e.g. "if no result or 0 is returned, then the condition is true"?

Mike Bacher / mike@???
SparkLogic Development / ISP Consulting
Use OptiGold ISP? Check out OptiSkin!
http://www.sparklogic.com/optiskin/