Re: [Exim] Using ACLs to verify RCPT TO

Author: Alan J. Flavell
To: Exim users list
Subject: Re: [Exim] Using ACLs to verify RCPT TO
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003, Nico Erfurth wrote:

[re: invalid local part in known local domain]
> This should work when you place it in a strategic good way in your
> rcpt-acl (before any RBL-checks, etc.)

Considering that there are some miscreants out there who try to weed
out their spamming lists by this means, I'm not sure that I'd want to
co-operate in that way: I'd rather tell them that they are blacklisted
(whether by local blacklists or RBLs) than assist them in their
trawling expeditions by handing out information on the (non-)existence
of particular local parts.