[Exim] Relay problems

Author: Roxik
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Relay problems
Hi

I'm installed exim 4.30 and worte ACL's. I use exiscan (SA + Clamv) too:

check_rcpt:
  accept  hosts         = :
  accept  hosts         = 127.0.0.1/8
  deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|] : ^\\.
  deny    message       = "HELO/EHLO required by SMTP RFC"
             condition     = ${if eq{$sender_helo_name}{}{yes}{no}}
  deny    message       = Only one receipient accepted for NULL sender
             senders       = :
             condition     = ${if >{$rcpt_count}{1} {1}}
  drop    log_message   = Dictionnary attack ($rcpt_fail_count failed
probes). D
             message       = unknown user
             condition     = ${if >{$rcpt_fail_count}{1} {1}{0}}
             delay         = ${eval:30*$rcpt_fail_count}s
             domains       = +local_domains
             !verify       = recipient
  warn    message       = X-Broken-Reverse-DNS: no host name for IP address
             !verify       = reverse_host_lookup
  deny    hosts         = +host_reject_rcpt
             message       = Host $sender_host_address is blocked
  accept  domains       = +local_domains
             endpass
             message       = unknown user
             verify        = recipient
  accept  domains       = +relay_to_domains
          endpass
          message       = unrouteable address
          verify        = sender
  accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts
          verify        = recipient
  accept  hosts         = *
  deny    message       = Relay Not premitted

It's work, but not quite good.
If mail from, or rcpt to: match my local_domain, then verify work OK.
But if not, then exim always accept deliver.
So, if user in local_domain not exist, then exim not allow send, and receive
these mail.
What is wrong? Is any idea without authorisation ??

P.S.
In check_message pass i use this:
  warn   message = [SPAM] $h_Subject
         condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{40}{1}{0}}
Its simple. If spam_score_int are between 40 and 50, then exim add to
subject text: [SPAM].
Its work, but add second subject. Is any solution to remove first subject
line in ACL? Mayby is other solution ?
Some MUA accept only first subject line and user not see correct subject
line.

Happy New Year
Roxik.