Re: [Exim] aliases

Author: Kirill Miazine
To: Michael Johnson
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] aliases
Greetings yet again. :)

* Michael Johnson [2003-12-24 15:11]:
> Progress is being made here. Now, with the gid and the wrapper/mailman
> fiasco fixed, I tried to send another message out to mailman. The
> exim_main.log provided this bit of info:
>
> 2003-12-24 15:05:53 HQF15T-0000DU-5Q <= michael@???
> H=smudo.emjay.net (mail.emjay.net) [65.37.155.226] P=esmtp S=913
> id=8F90605D-364C-11D8-86C5-000A95C56BF0@???
> 2003-12-24 15:05:53 HQF15T-0000DU-5Q ** mailman@???
> R=mailman_router T=mailman_transport: Child process of
> mailman_transport transport returned 2 from command:
> /usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman
>
> Now if I knew what the return "2" meant, I'd be golden. This looks
> like the last bit I need to get fixed.

I'd like to correct you. The first paragraph should be:

    Progress is being made here. Now, with the wrapper/mailman fiasco
    fixed...

You "fixed" group on the wrong router. It remains to see what your
mailman_router and mailman_transport do look like before you can state
that gid problem is fixed.

Good luck.

--
Kirill Miazine