Re: [Exim] aliases

Author: Michael Johnson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] aliases
On Dec 24, 2003, at 12:50 PM, Kirill Miazine wrote:

> The first question that pops into my mind is: does
> /usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper exist? I bet you're using Mailman 2.0.
> Use C042 from sample configs then.

I had entered the wrong name. One portion of the problem solved.
Instead of wrapper, it was supposed to be mailman.

I'm using mailman 2.1.3. It's been running with sendmail for quite a
while (8 months?) in this configuration. However, it was upgraded from
a 2.0 version.

As for the C042, I'm not sure where to find it. I looked at the web
pages you listed, and didn't see any reference to C042 or sample
configurations. I'll look again.

-Michael