[Exim] Failing ALL mail in queue that is 24 hours old or old…

Author: ldurham - safemailpro.com
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Failing ALL mail in queue that is 24 hours old or older
I host many opt-in mailing lists on one of my servers. My mail queue seems
to keep several thousand mails in the queue that seem to never be delivered.
 They always come up with a re-try deferred or re-try not reached error, and
will remain in the queue until I delete them. I am using the standard  Begin
Retry of: *                      *           F,2h,15m; G,16h,1h,1.5; F,4d,8h
and still have mails in the queue after 7 days.

Is there some way to fail any mail in the queue that has not delivered after
1 day no matter what the reason for non-delivery is?  I have qrunners going
out every 15m, auto_thaw =10m. anyones help would be appreciated.

Les Durham