[Exim] Fw: Help filtering out From:<>

Author: Linux
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Fw: Help filtering out From:<>
Hello all,

I am new to Exim and am very impressed with the flexibility of it. My network runs Sendmail server but I have set up an Exim server as a gateway in order to run anti-spam/anti-virus stuff before it hits the internal servers. We get an EXTREME amount of "Mail From: <>". Probably about 2000+ an hour. These are killing the anti-spam software. Here is what I would like to do. I would like to tell Exim that if it sees "Mail From: <>", to just pass it on to the next hop and not bother with scanning it.

Here is what I found I need to do so far:

#   Exim filter   <<== do not edit or remove this line!
if
    $h_from: contains <>
then
   ??????????????????? (Can I put a router here?)
endif

Your input is appreciated.

Thank you in advanced,

Brian