Re: [Exim] Help filtering out From:<>

Author: John Dalbec
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Help filtering out From:<>
<x-flowed>
I wouldn't try to do this in the system filter.
You probably want to use a manualroute router with
condition=${if eq{$sender_address}{}{1}{0}}
Please be aware that you cannot discard messages based only on an empty
sender address. You need to have some way of separating legitimate
bounces (which must have an empty sender) from viruses and spam.
HTH,
John